Re: guix shell readline issue with R

From: Edouard Klein
Subject: Re: guix shell readline issue with R
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 21:09:35 +0200

Hi Kyle,

Running
guix shell r

and then

will get you the C-c handling you want.

There is indeed readline support with guix shell r -- R:
up arrow to get history, c-E, c-A for end of line, start if line, etc.

I think maybe the problem lies not with readline but with the way
signals are handled. I can't seem to understand exactly how, but I would
look into that direction.

Cheers,

Edouard.