Serializing service config to YAML

From: TakeV
Subject: Serializing service config to YAML
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:34:00 -0700

Hello there!

I am attempting to create a service to run a package (specifically this https://github.com/superseriousbusiness/gotosocial) via shepherd. I have the config defined as specified in the complex configuration part of the manual, and I was wondering if there are any existing examples of serializing configurations to YAML? Right now I have everything passing directly into the command line, and being able to serialize to a config and pass that in would be much cleaner, I believe.

Thanks!