user profile problem? : ACL for archive imports seems to be uninitialize

From: Fulbert
Subject: user profile problem? : ACL for archive imports seems to be uninitialized
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 19:38:01 +0200

Hello!

I had a 2 months+ break away from Guix and I am trying to upgrade it
now. I was able to `guix pull` as well as `…system reconfigure…`
(and reboot) and my system runs with no apparent problem on this
fresh upgrade.

But trying to upgrade my default user profile I get this warning :

`substitute: guix substitute: warning: ACL for archive imports seems to be uninitialized, substitutes may be unavailable`

… and it starts building a list of 300+ packages (including mesboot
and gcc  related packages, for instance) while `guix weather` gives

`looking for 549 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...`
`https://ci.guix.gnu.org`
`97.8% substitutes available (537 out of 549)`.

So, I only have this problem on my user profile and not on the
system profile…

I would appreciate any help to get my full Guix system upgraded :)

Thanks in advance.