Re: LaTeX: Need help with packaging a book in GNU Guix

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: LaTeX: Need help with packaging a book in GNU Guix
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 10:26:21 +0200

Am Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 07:24:19AM +0200 schrieb Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide:
> Since the switch to split texlive packages, many of my documents don’t
> compile yet (but I did not yet find out why, so I sadly can’t really
> help you) and I also use marvosym. So maybe something more general.

Did you try the brand new texlive-scheme-full prepared and just merged
by Nicolas? Just installing this one package should be enough to compile
your packages. If not, it may be worth a bug report.

As a stop-gap measure, you can UNINSTALL ALL PACKAGES starting with
texlive-, and install the ONE PACKAGE texlive - mixing them is not
supported. In this way, you should be able to compile your documents.

But well, it would be nice to debug texlive-scheme-full if there are
problems left.

Andreas