Re: How to create and maintain a personal Guix fork?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: How to create and maintain a personal Guix fork?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 09:18:45 -0700

Hi Wolf,

On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 11:31 AM wolf <wolf@wolfsden.cz> wrote:

>   I would like to start my own fork of the upstream Guix

That's great news! I think it's the only way to contribute important
changes to Guix. You may find some helpful information at the end of

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-08/msg00121.html

I pull unauthenticated right now but should probably add my key to
'lechner-experimental' on Codeberg. Thanks!

Kind regards
Felix

P.S. Perhaps you meant to force a reply to the list alone. I copied you, anyway.