Re: ocaml-stdlib-shims: setting paths for a Coq package

From: Garek Dyszel
Subject: Re: ocaml-stdlib-shims: setting paths for a Coq package
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 12:37:44 -0400

Hi Julien,

It looks like setting OCAMLLIB or OCAMLPATH has no effect on whether Coq
is able to find stdlib-shims. I built coq-elpi after including one of
each and then both together, and none of those three configurations
changed whether coq-elpi could find ocaml-stdlib-shims.

I tried adding ocaml-stdlib-shims to COQPATH with the following line.
The path to ocaml-stdlib-shims doesn't show up in COQPATH; am I adding
it incorrectly here?
(string-append "COQPATH=$COQPATH:"
               #$(this-package-input
                  "ocaml-stdlib-shims")
               "/lib/ocaml/site-lib/stdlib-shims")
It seems like the general idea of adding this input to COQPATH would
work, but it's not possible to test the idea just yet...

Thanks for the help!

Garek