Re: GuixSD on T440p won't boot or install properly / missing free softwa

From: Kodcu
Subject: Re: GuixSD on T440p won't boot or install properly / missing free software ... nouveau ...
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:29:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Florian,
Thanks for the reply.
I have Intel HD Graphics 4600 (CPU-integrated), my laptop is from
https://store.vikings.net/en/t440p-secure-laptop.I cannot boot into the system
even though I'm writing nomodeset in grub/linux line by pressing e but I was
able to install the system after writing nomodeset during installation.
I could not boot the system, even once, after the initial installation.
Pressing CTRL+Alt+F2/3 etc do not do anything during grub boot time and then I
end up with the gray background and guix logo, so i cannot get any TTY. At this
point, I cannot access /etc/config.scm to add uvesafb or an older kernel.
Any ideas what to do?
Thanks
Kodcu
--
 Verzonden met Tutanota, veel plezier met beveiligde en advertentievrije
emails:

30 sep 2023 00:17 van pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de: