Re: GuixSD on T440p won't boot or install properly / missing free softwa

From: Kodcu
Subject: Re: GuixSD on T440p won't boot or install properly / missing free software ... nouveau ...
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:24:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Alex,
Indeed, I had an encrypted disk. So I have just quickly reinstalled Guix
without encryption and it works even though I received the same error messages
and warning. I have bought this laptop to run any free Linux OS but I intended
to use Guix especially. I will update the system and check errors later.
Thanks :)
Regards,
Kodcu
--
 Verzonden met Tutanota, veel plezier met beveiligde en advertentievrije
emails:

30 sep 2023 10:30 van alex.sassmannshausen@gmail.com: