Re: -v, --verbosity=LEVEL use the given verbosity LEVEL

From: jgart
Subject: Re: -v, --verbosity=LEVEL use the given verbosity LEVEL
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 02:21:21 +0000

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the reply and info.

I don't mind doing the work to find out exactly what is being logged with deep
understanding of Guile/Guix's logging mechanism. A bird's eye view while still
understanding the low level and commenting on it.

It will require some time to do that research and write a good explanation.

I'm in no rush so I will try unless someone else gets to it first.

Might be good to talk with the person who wrote that logging to discuss the
information and concepts involved in the context of guile and guix.

all best,

jgart