Question regarding qmk firmware

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Question regarding qmk firmware
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 21:23:03 +0000

Hi,

Today I was tweaking a keymap for one of my qmk based keyboards but some
of the packages I used when building the firmware has been removed.  My
commad was as follows:

```sh
    guix shell avr-toolchain dfu-programmer qmk -- qmk flash -kb
ergodox_infinity -km plattfot -bl dfu-split-left
```

But `avr-toolchain` is gone.  When I tried to just drop it and see if it
worked I get

```
Ψ Compiling keymap with make --jobs=1 ergodox_infinity:plattfot:dfu-split-left

QMK Firmware 0.14.19
Making ergodox_infinity with keymap plattfot and target dfu-split-left

/gnu/store/rib9g2ig1xf3kclyl076w28parmncg4k-bash-minimal-5.1.16/bin/sh: line 1:
arm-none-eabi-gcc: command not found
```

It seems `arm-none-eabi-toolchain` is also removed.  Looking at the
commit history for guix it looks like they got replaced by
[proceduers][0] instead.

[0]
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=35c1df5bd6317b1cd038c1a4aca1c7e4a52d4d93

My question is how do I get access to the arm-none-eabi-toolchain from
the commandline with guix shell?

Thanks

--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g