Flatpak dbus error

From: András Vöröskői
Subject: Flatpak dbus error
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 17:41:45 +0100

Hi,

I try to use logseq, there is no guix package yet, so I've installed
flatpak in guix and logseq as a flatpak package.
When I try to start logseq it gives the following error message:

[3 zypak-helper] Failed to connect to session bus:
[org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported] Using X11 for dbus-daemon
autolaunch was disabled at compile time, set your
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS instead
[3 zypak-helper] src/helper/main.cc:40(DetermineZygoteStrategy):
Assertion failed: bus
/app/bin/run.sh: line 2:     3 Aborted
zypak-wrapper.sh /app/logseq/Logseq "$@"

I do not use %desktop-services because I start river from the console,
but I have elogind service enabled.
After searching around a bit they suggest to run the application
wrapped in dbus-launch or dbus-run-session, but I do not find none of
those on my system.

Thanks,