Re: guix pull ssh authentication error

From: Mauritz Stenek
Subject: Re: guix pull ssh authentication error
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:47:14 -0600

Funny thing, when I use ssh for something else, something is triggered that `git pull` works; any ideas?

On 2023-11-23 at 21:44, Mauritz Stenek <mstenek@disroot.org> wrote:

I'm trying out Guix in a virtual machine and am trying to pull from a personal
channel through ssh, but I keep getting this error:

```
guix pull: error: Git error: Failed to retrieve list of SSH authentication
methods: Failed getting response
```

Any ideas on how the resolve this?

Poking around the internet, it seems that it might be a problem with libgit2.

Thanks.

--
Mauritz Stenek <mstenek@disroot.org>