Re: Setting up multiple NICs

From: Wojtek Kosior
Subject: Re: Setting up multiple NICs
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 05:43:34 +0100

> On Linux, the static-network-service-type should create a file containing
> "set-up-network" in its name [1]. Will you please locate it with
>
>   ls -ld /gnu/store/*set-up-network*

Btw, it might be even more convenient to do `ls -lhdct`.  This will
list the items in order from newest to oldest (by real modification
time, not the fake one used by guix daemon)

Best :)
Wojtek

-- (sig_start)
website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html
fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F  4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A
follow me on Fediverse: https://friendica.me/profile/koszko/profile

♥ R29kIGlzIHRoZXJlIGFuZCBsb3ZlcyBtZQ== | ÷ c2luIHNlcGFyYXRlZCBtZSBmcm9tIEhpbQ==
✝ YnV0IEplc3VzIGRpZWQgdG8gc2F2ZSBtZQ== | ? U2hhbGwgSSBiZWNvbWUgSGlzIGZyaWVuZD8=
-- (sig_end)