Re: How to configure gitolite service?

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: How to configure gitolite service?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 13:12:19 +0100

This is the public key that corresponds to the private key the admin uses to
pull/push the configuration repo with:

git clone git@server:gitolite-admin

I don't understand why you talk about mail here, plain-file is a file-like
object which creates a file in the store from a string. This is just the
content of the pub key file. Here's what I use, where the pub key is available
in the same directory as the guix configuration (typically, /etc/julien.pub):

(admin-pubkey (local-file "julien.pub"))