A simple question about the Guix logo.

From: DieRosedesNordens
Subject: A simple question about the Guix logo.
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 14:19:32 +0000

Esteemed recipients,

I greet you, a priori. With the appropriate salutations consummated, I will
address the tonic theme of the discussion. It is notorious that the logo of
this operating system called Guix is a letter V with a pair of horns on the
sides. The question is this: why? There is no letter V in GNU, nor in Guix. The
name of Ludovic Courtès does nor begin with V, and I dare say not even the name
of the person who created the Guix logo begins with V. So why is the logo a
letter V?

Attentively,
Me.

Enviado com o e-mail seguro de [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/).