Re: A simple question about the Guix logo.

From: DieRosedesNordens
Subject: Re: A simple question about the Guix logo.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 10:44:19 +0000

Honorable recipient,

I beg your pardon for the lack of brevity in my response.

As for the tonic theme of the discussion, I find myself obliged to say that
your aforementioned explanation is most logical. The only unsatisfactory part
is the absence of a response to me last question, "does Guix have telemetry?"
It is deducible that this is a foolish question and, with complete frankness, I
have no defense against this accusation.

Regardless, I wish a New Year full of prosperity and happiness for you three
and for your families.

Sincerely,
Me.