How to effectively ask for help with Guix? Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 04:07:

From: Gottfried
Subject: How to effectively ask for help with Guix? Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 04:07:35 +0000
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:12:00 +0000

 Hi Ben,

I installed GNU Guix approx. 2 years ago.

I didn't know almost anything.

The help of Guixers was awesome, even my little knowledge of English
didn't stop it.

 They helped me so much, that I was astonished about their endeavour.

I managed, only through Guixers, to get my system running and even to
manage several profiles in which I have installed my
programmes/packages.

I have got now everything I wanted for the time being and am very
thankful.

Guix - like a family, people care about each other.

So be patient because there is a lot of work to be done

and too few people to take this heavy load (I guess).

Gottfried