modprobe.d multi-params options to kernel parameters

From: Distopico
Subject: modprobe.d multi-params options to kernel parameters
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 22:26:55 -0500

Hi Guixers, so far as I know Guix not detect/load `modprobe.d/my-config.conf` so
I need help to translate the following modprobe.d configuration into a kernel
parameter.

```
alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
alias snd-card-1 snd-hda-intel

options snd-hda-intel id=Creative index=0
options snd-hda-intel id=NVidia index=1
```

I tried something like `snd-hda-intel.id=Creative.index=0` but it's not
valid, also I tried `snd-hda-intel.id=Creative,NVidia
snd-hda-intel.index=0,1` but didn't work.

What is the correct syntax's for that case?

Thank you!