Re: Configuring mount for NTFS partition at boot makes the system unboot

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Configuring mount for NTFS partition at boot makes the system unbootable.
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 18:01:31 -0800

Hi William,

On Fri, Mar 08 2024, William wrote:

> you mean absolute paths for mounting points or for ntfs-3g?

I meant store paths inside packages. They may not be visible to
you. Packaging errors can cause some to go missing.

> Shouldn't Sheperd log these issues somewhere?

Logging may be a recent addition to the Shepherd. Please track down
Attila Lendvai for the latest status.

> Where should I check to find logs related to filesystems?

They could appear in /var/log/messages, as long as the boot process
reaches the point when that file is writable.

Kind regards
Felix