Re: Anyone got a steam controller and want to test a Guix driver?

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Re: Anyone got a steam controller and want to test a Guix driver?
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 16:31:05 +0000

Hi,

Steve George <steve@futurile.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> About a year ago Morgan Smith put in a Steam controlelr and steam deck
> driver. I wondered if anyone on the list had one of these and wanted to try
> out this using this patch:
>
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58403
>
> Be great to get some testing and confirmation that this works.

Thanks for highlighting this.  I've recently switched to using guix on
my htpc and using a Steam controller for navigation.  While the default
settings works ok it would be great to be able configure them.  And I
got a steam deck with guix installed on it.  So I'll see if I can try
out the patch this week and report back.

I'll send my findings to the issue.

--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g