Fortran 90 Dependencies

From: William D. Nystrom
Subject: Fortran 90 Dependencies
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:36:30 -0700 (MST)

I am using a large software system which makes extensive use of Fortran
90 modules.  It is multi-layered i.e. has 3-4 package layers.  Each
package can build an application and a library.  The higher level
package applications depend on the lower level package libraries.

I'm wondering if anyone has a good way to build f90 dependencies for a
f90 software system which makes heavy use of modules.  I've read the
3rd Edition of the book "Managing Projects with GNU Make" which I think
is really excellent and am using the 3.81beta2 version of GNU make.  I'm
working in a Linux/Unix environment.

Thanks,

--
Dave Nystrom