Re: Re: RE: real-time log

From: Vikas Joshi
Subject: Re: Re: RE: real-time log
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:32:11 -0600

I verified with gmake version 3.8 and what you say is true.

Although I have to use the following version of make and in that version what I
say is true!
For reasons I cannot spell out I am stuck with following version. Any help is
appreciated.

-Vikas

GNU Make version 3.79.1 (Symbian build 005), by Richard Stallman and Roland McGr
ath.
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000
        Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Report bugs to <address@hidden>.