help-mcsim

Defining fixed variable for a certain time

From: Bastian Hirn-Derksen
Subject: Defining fixed variable for a certain time
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 15:14:28 +0100

To whom it may concern,

Im working with GNU McSIM to create PBPK models. Now I have the question if its possible to use a parameter calculated in dynamics or CalcOutputs at a certain time point as a fixed value, just like in this equation: x = y(t0) – y(t).  That would mean that the model uses the value from y calculated at time 0 as a fixed value in this equation and then subtract the values of y calculated at different timepoints t. When this is possible it would help me a lot.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

--

Bastian Hirn-Derksen

Apotheker

Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Institut für Pharmazeutische und Medizinische Chemie

- Klinische Pharmazie -

Raum A 120.202

Corrensstraße 48

48149 Münster, Germany