[Help-nano] numlock bug

From: Trevor Cordes
Subject: [Help-nano] numlock bug
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:50:33 -0500 (CDT)

Ever since upgrading to RH9.0 and installing the nano 1.2.1 binary RPM I
have been getting the error:

  NumLock glitch detected.  Keypad will malfunction with NumLock off

Whenever I try to press / * - or + on the numeric keypad.  This is with
numlock ON.  I always have numlock on and never turn it off. The numeric
keys, dot and enter all work, it's just the operator keys that don't.

The results from pressing these op keys are:

/ = o
* = j
- = m
+ = k

I'm using gnome-terminal with TERM=xterm

This NEVER used to happen when I used an older nano (not sure which) on
my old RH7.3 system.

Any ideas?  Thanks!