Re: [Help-nano] Gradual slowdown with syntax highlighting

From: Ian Clarke
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Gradual slowdown with syntax highlighting
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:57:12 -0700

>       I'm curious, what OS version and, if using a Linux OS,
> distribution you are using.  While we did have huge memory issues in the
> past, recently there have not been nearly as many.

It is Debian Linux (testing distro) running on i686 architecture.  I
hope that helps.  If you like, I could even give you a login on the
machine in question for testing purposes, I just installed valgrind but
I have never used it before.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                                                  address@hidden