Re: [Help-nano] Open nano by doble-click. Is it possible?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Open nano by doble-click. Is it possible?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:00:36 -0500

Yes, nano does not provide the terminal window for editing.  This is provided by an x terminal program like xterm, or the DOS emulator in modern Windows OSes.  If you're referring to something like firefox, you can cconfigure nano to edit files by setting the application to something like:
xterm -e "nano %s" but this varies by whatever you're trying to get to invoke nano.  I hope this helps.