Re: [Help-nano] Having a problem with nano

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Having a problem with nano
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:52:16 -0500

Hey Jimmy,

Is there any chance you're telling the compiler to overwrite the
source file (e.g. gcc -o file.c) unintentionally?  Can you provide the
exact commands used between editing the file and when it becomes
unreadable?  Also what version of nano you are using and any other
info which might factor into this issue.