help-ncurses

libtermcap.so

From: bkohlen
Subject: libtermcap.so
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:06:35 -0800

Is there any way to get libtermcap.so out of GNU termcap-1.3? or
ncurses-5.2?  I have been trying to figure out where to get
libtermcap.so.2.0.8, but the redhat SRPM of termcap-2.0.8 doesn't
contain a configure script, and I am cross compiling.  Also, I cannot
find a termcap-2.* on any of the GNU ftp servers.  I am also confused,
because when I `strings libtermcap.so` on my box, it mentions that it is
termcap.so version 2.0.8, but _GNU_ termcap version 1.2.4.  I am very
confused, please help me out.

Thanks,
Ben