help-ncurses

Re: your AMButEN

From: Ermintrude Bish
Subject: Re: your AMButEN
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:44:25 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.maksebizad.com

since so many have a claim in its winning and defence. Yet even though
you were willing to lay aside all your claim, I should wish that the
words of Thorin, of which he repented, should not prove true: that we
should give you little. I would reward you most richly of all.
Very kind of you, said Bilbo. But really it is a relief to me. How
on earth should I have got all that treasure home without war and murder