Quaternion package

From: sb
Subject: Quaternion package
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 11:25:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,
I am trying to learn Octave in conjunction with robotics.
I installed the quaternion package using pkg command.
After installation the package appears in the listing (using pkg list).
But when I try to test using for ex. "quaternion(1,3,4,5)" command, I get:
error: 'quaternion' undefined near line 1 column 1
It seems Octave does not recognize this function although it seems to be
installed.
Any ideas?
Thanks...
Shlomo