Re: Question on building 32-bit octave

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: Question on building 32-bit octave
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 18:16:28 +0200

Please, keep the mailing list in CC.

All libraries that that hypothetical 32-bit Octave links to must also be 32-bit.

Is it possible to install Fedora packages on RHEL?
They are still packaging 32-bit versions of Octave. E.g. the i686 builds here:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1853207

I don't have access to these pages by RedHat on this topic. But maybe you do,
and they might be helpful:
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/509373
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/55888

HTH,