help-recutils

[help-recutils] recsel --join with multiple fields

From: Héctor A . Abreu
Subject: [help-recutils] recsel --join with multiple fields
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 06:21:24 -0400

Hi there,

Is it possible to include multiple fields in the recsel --join option ? If not,
that's fine, I guess I will figure it out how to solve my recsel needs with
this limitation. I can't remember if join by multiple fields/columns is a
common practice in SQL and I didn't find any example of that kind in recutils
documentation.

Thank you in advance for any info or orientation.

Regards,
--
Héctor A. Abreu