Re: [Help-smalltalk] Exception Handling

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Exception Handling
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:29:30 +0100

Add a period at the end of line 694 in kernel/ExcHandling:

     CoreException unwindTo: context.

I modified the development version so that it issues a warning
when attempting to send true, false, self, super or thisContext.
This way I found two more of these bugs (one in Behavior,
one in RootNamespace).  I'll release a fixed version, probably
on Friday, but an unofficial patch for this can be found on
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/smalltalk/smalltalk-1.95.9-warning.diff.gz.