Re: [Help-smalltalk] [2.0.1][Blox][Browser] Cannot see 'Object' definiti

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [2.0.1][Blox][Browser] Cannot see 'Object' definition
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:29:36 +0200

> find-grep'ing the Smalltalk code for Blox revealed this variable
> only appears inside Tcl code.

Yes, it does.

> I do not know Tcl, but I would think the Tcl code is not directly
> the problem, since clicking on a method correctly shows the
> pretty-printed code for it.

I cannot reproduce this and until anybody tells me otherwise I consider this
a bug in Tcl.  I myself never used it for anything else but Blox, and most
of the more complicated code snippets were taken from FAQs :-) but horizSB
is declared, and then used 11 times before the error happens on the 12th
usage (fgrep horizSB Blox.session-with-code).

A bug might be latent in Blox, but the error message is wrong.

Is there a reason why you're filing in packages manually with PackageLoader?