[Help-smalltalk] [ANN] PostgreSQL interface using libpq.so

From: Shin The Gin
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] PostgreSQL interface using libpq.so
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:45:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
after playing around with DLD, I finally got a PostgreSQL interface running.
It utilizes libpq.so and gives You 2 classes 'PGConnection' and 'PGResult'.

Source can be found here: http://217.160.170.151/PostgresDB/

BTW: I've had a look into the mysql interface and the DB namespace, but
didn't get the clue. Otherwise I would have coded a much better integration
into the DB namespace. Sorry so far, I'll stay tuned on that.

Shin - A.k.a. Thomas Braun