Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Starting with smalltalk

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Starting with smalltalk
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 02:51:20 +0200

On 7/6/06, Mike Anderson <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, that was a bit inflammatory, but if it was just code snippets you
were after, try this:
True, it was. Mainly because I heard 'the language is great' from
people who do it, and I've seen a few video's of Alan Kay about how
great it is and that he can't understand why it isn't used more often.

So I felt like people where saying "this is art!" and I just couldn't see it.

Thanx allot for the sources. I'll try them out and probably build some
pages with info as I come across more code and learn more.

Greetings,
 Bram

PS One of the videos I'm referring to can be found here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2950949730059754521