[Help-smalltalk] Re: Wiki started

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Wiki started
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:30:42 +0100

Hi.

Great to see a wiki coming up. The project needs this for all the
returning questions and tutuorials. I wanted to create a wiki at my
page and might do that lateron, but because I wanted it to intergrate
with my current user management system (punbb) I got stuck with the
problem of having to write my own (which I had a ton of good ideas
for).

Then my metalinks project at SF caught some interest again, and with
the new releases this C++ program spung to life and I was sucked back
into C++.

So, I'm still alive, but silently folowing this list from the dark
simply because my spare time is taken up elsewhere at the moment.

So keep up the good work,
 Bram