Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: JSON Dumper/Parser

From: Robin Redeker
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: JSON Dumper/Parser
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:05:37 +0200

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 02:53:59PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> >It would allow people to inherit from JSONReader and plug in their own
> >classes for storing json objects and arrays. Of course this doesn't work
> >for numbers, strings and true/false, etc. But I don't know if it makes much
> >sense to allow that much customisation.
>
> I am not sure (yet) of the usefulness of this.  I would like to see
> first how Magritte could be plugged into JSONReader/JSONWriter.

I've run the code of the magritte squeak package through gst-convert
now and solved some conflicts, there are however a few things that seem
to need some more serious work (haven't looked into these issues yet).

Do you by any chance already have ported the code somewhere? :-)

Just wanted to play around with it without needing to install squeak :)

Robin