Re: [Help-smalltalk] DLD not working?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] DLD not working?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:55:42 +0100

I tried that second example, but I'm still getting test.st:5: C
function not defined.

... which previously you hadn't mentioned. :-)

Does this mean my Smalltalk was built without
dynamic linking support?  Please let me know if you need any other
information to help us diagnose this problem.

Can you please:

1) tell us what system you're on

2) find the libc.la file that GNU Smalltalk installed (or the one that was produced when building GNU Smalltalk; please tell us whether you found one installed) and send it to the list.

3) if not found, send the config.log file produced when building GNU Smalltalk