Re: [Help-smalltalk] A problem with gst-convert (total newbie)

From: Rafał Mużyło
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] A problem with gst-convert (total newbie)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:32:28 +0200

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 03:26:24PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> What's ${D}?  Why is it being used instead of
>
>    make DESTDIR="${D}" install

You're right, it should use it. I filed a bug in gentoo bugzilla and now
I shall update it with this info.

Now gst-convert works and gives:
gst-convert: warning: superclass Morph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: extensions for undefined class Morph
gst-convert: warning: superclass StringMorph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass PolygonMorph is undefined
gst-convert: error: <path>drgeo2.st:319: End of statement
list encountered

but I ran simply gst-convert -f squeak, so while the warnings will
probably stay (as they are probably squeak-class related), maybe the
error is something that needs one of those -r optins mentioned in the
FAQ. Any idea ?