Re: [Help-smalltalk] Cairo + SDL

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Cairo + SDL
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:14:25 +0200

Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
Hi all,

Back in January, me and Michael Bridgen took two pieces of code:

[snip]

Thanks!  It does not work on Mac OS, but it's a nice feat.

 - Mike Anderson's 2006 LGPL'd Cairo interface, and
 - Brad Watson's 2006 GPL'd SDL interface

Brad Watson assigned his code to the FSF so it's not impossible to change the license. It makes sense since SDL itself is under the LGPL. I'll ask him and the FSF people about it.