[Help-smalltalk] Files attached about compiling on Win

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Files attached about compiling on Win
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:30:37 +0200

Attached there are a ZIP with 2 files inside.

Each file, in this order, contains (separated with ********* )
- config.log for Msys (or CygWin)
- Make.out
- the output on shell for make > make.out

The third point, is because as I can see, make.out, don't collect the warnings or errors, for this I pasted the shell.

I think this can help to go to a good process to get a windows binary easy.