Re: [Help-smalltalk] A Video for Using GNU Smalltalk on Windows XP

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] A Video for Using GNU Smalltalk on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:35:06 +0200

Hi again Canol,

Is not needed. I get it running as you say :D

If I do some screencast, I will show you how my name is pronounced :P, but Paolo is more Italian than me, and probably, his pronunciation is better :D

Cheers.

Canol Gokel escribió:
Yes, I downloaded tcl's and tk's source code from:

http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/download.html

and compiled it using MSYS. I will try to send you the test suite as soon as possible.

Canol Gokel