Re: [Help-smalltalk] [IDEA] 'All' protocol

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [IDEA] 'All' protocol
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:28:26 +0200

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
Yes, but over SDL, we can have MDI, and at least, is more similar. I saw the screenshots con the libs I linked for you, and don't looks too bad.

SDL doesn't have MDI.

Otherwise, What about? XUL? is more portable and fast and his design is XML.

This is free software. Write whatever you like to have, and if you contribute it, it will be included. More code, less talk is better for everybody.