[Help-smalltalk] Re: Swazoo 2.2 beta with fast file upload

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Swazoo 2.2 beta with fast file upload
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:31:47 +0200

For portability, you should look for subtractions without a space on either side. I found a few in the new code for POST handling (all of them something-1 or something-2).

I just corrected that. But you should think about improving GST parser a bit ;)

The same goes with comparison too (a>b)? What about additions (a+b, a+2)?

No, only - is a problem, and only if the second argument is a number.

The class definition for CompositeResourceTest is missing.

Where it is missing? I don't see anything missing.

Oops, I deleted it by mistake and blamed you then.