[Help-smalltalk] patch problem

From: Sean Allen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] patch problem
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:03:07 -0500

Paolo,

That last patch from you, to get rid of . .. in recursive directory traversals.

I did the patch and when trying to recompile get an error building Blox

(cd .libs && rm -f blox-tk.la && ln -s ../blox-tk.la blox-tk.la)
./gst-tool gst-package --kernel-dir="/Users/spooneybarger/Downloads/ smalltalk-3.1/kernel" --image="/Users/spooneybarger/Downloads/ smalltalk-3.1/gst.im" --srcdir=. --target-directory=. packages/blox/tk/ package.xml
gst-package: did not understand #parse:with:do:ifError:
make[2]: *** [BloxTK.star] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

very odd.

Am i better off just tracking your git repository or is that going to result in getting some not so stable code from time to time?

I'm going to blitz all the source, start over, apply both patches from you and see if i still have the issue.