[Help-smalltalk] Swazoo, Seaside and gst

From: nico
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Swazoo, Seaside and gst
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:29:01 +0100

Hi,

Since a couple of days, I try to fix a bug with multipart forms in
Swazoo port of gst. I already tried some time ago but I finally gave up.

From my point of view (a squeaker ;)) one strange thing is that adding a
halt at any place of a request processing in Swazoo makes gst crash.

Is there a reason for this? What is the best way to debug it then?

I also saw that seaside request processing runs inside an exception
block.

Thanks,

Nico
--