[Help-smalltalk] Seaside configuration (Halos?)

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Seaside configuration (Halos?)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:57:03 +0200

But sorry for bothering again.

My seaside-book has arived today and I want to do some examples from it. But I couldn't activate the Halos. Seaside-Development was loaded into the image, but the configuration-entry-point "Deployment-Mode" is still not displayed. Does someone have any Idea?

(I think I use the stable version of gnu-smalltalk... Should I switch to the CVS-Version?)

Thanks in advance,
Joachim.