[Help-smalltalk] Re: Iliad: I must be misunderstanding some basic form b

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Iliad: I must be misunderstanding some basic form behaviour...
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:20:38 +0200

Got it... I'm not using a button to submit the form, but rather an
anchor. The reason i cannot use buttons is that we want button text to
be "localisable in place", so it needs to show a "localization status"
to authorized localizers (green, yellow, red ball for
localized/fuzzy/missing status) and a MouseOver on this ball opens the
localisation editor.

Only I cannot seem to understand how I can submit a form using an
anchor (a CSS button, that is)...

Berto