Re: [Help-smalltalk] Anyone willing to maintain the Squeak port of Iliad

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Anyone willing to maintain the Squeak port of Iliad?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:30:47 +0100

Taking in consideration that:

- I use gst and don't really care about Squeak anymore, but
unfortunately, gst isn't (yet :p) the Smalltalk of reference and
smalltalkers use mostly Squeak or VisualWorks;
- Squeak is crappy and doesn't have namespaces;
- I want Iliad to be as cross-dialect as possible

I think I'll choose in favor of the uglification. I don't like it, but
unfortunately I think it's the best solution.

Nico